Sunday, November 05, 2006

"Independence Day"

Remember, remember, the 5th of November
The Gunpowder Treason and plot;
I know of no reason why Gunpowder Treason
Should ever be forgot.


Thanks to JC for the history lesson. When I watched V for Vendetta, I did not realise it was based on Guy Fawkes, brilliantly played by Hugo Weaving. It isn't my usual kind of entertainment but it's still recommended. Very cleverly written by the brothers who created The Matrix cult.

Talking about movies, this weekend fell rather flat. I was watching all the movies which I went x2/x4/x8 (fast forward at different pace) and hence, probably killed the essence. No offence :B. Maybe I wasn't in the mood. Or maybe it's really not easy getting the kinda movie I fancy. I couldn't imagine watching Audition at the original pace the movie was shot. GOSH! I had been so patient and forgiving?????

It was a 'feat' though, to have had this much personal space to watch the movies. 'Cos Sunday marked the 1st day of my maid's day off after being with us for 7 month. It has also been a long time for us considering my previous one was not granted one for a whole 2 years. So in a more significant manner, it marked the 1st day of our independence, of my independence.

It ended up with M cooking for Becks' lunch *haha!* and me feeding Mong - I dunno which is more difficult for me. Anyways, it went well and we managed to squeeze in time to bring the troops to the pool.

No comments: