Wednesday, November 08, 2006

"Mission" Accomplished!

We finally did it. We took a bus into JB.

It may seem lame and a daily affair to some but trust me, to arrive at this date for all 4 of us to get to the point (actually especially the 3 of us) wasn't easy. In between, many unexpected events had arisen which I must admit dampened my enthusiam and faith in materializing the idea.

I would just like to say it was time well-spent with close friends. I love JB's KFC chicken (no blood!), I love the space without the crowd (think VivoCity...what a putoff), I love the wide variety of DVDs *oops* (I actually found Jackie Brown after 9 years!), I love the comfort of the karaoke room which didn't smell like a chimney and had seemingly new leather seats (and it's confirmed I am not tone-deaf).

And so, I shall let the photos speak for themselves (soon...).

No comments: