Friday, November 24, 2006

Eww...

There are things which make me go 'ewww'.

I'm not talking about the regular things like bloody wounds, squashed-up snails, etc.

I drink soya bean milk every morning; I'll buy a cup from this stall on my way to office. I'll usually heat it and let the wonderful warmth of the beverage flow down my throat. Today, not sure why....perhaps the temperate was really set too high but there is this thin crumply layer that lies on top of the drink. VERY disgusting to me.

For those who know me, they know I'm a little weird of sorts. I cringe when I see blood on chicken drumsticks (cannot eat anymore), I cringe when I see bubbles floating around my Milo/TT (must remove them first), I used to cringe when I see anything yellow and wobbly (think egg custard tart and egg yolk - could not eat at all), I instinctively gag (and can almost puke) when my tongue touches some food soft and which I'm not aware of existing (think fats in a kong bah...hence kong bah remains my worst nightmare as a food).

Luckily I'm a girl, not a guy who needs to be enlisted in the army (combat unit). I'd rather have periods. Thank you very much.

TGIF!

No comments: