Thursday, September 28, 2006

Brazil...do I really need to???

Agenda drawn out, dates fixed, Thai counterpart has agreed to go, Boss has given green light....now to check with the customer.

Here's the flight route and schedule from Singapore to Brazil.

Connection: SIN- Frankfart - Paulo - Manaus
SIN Frankfrat : 1350- 0830hrs
Frankfart - Paulo: 1035 - 1715hrs
Paulo - Manaus: 0900 - 1150hrs


Upon arrival, it'll be a 11-hour time difference. I'm gonna be so jet-lagged. It would definitely take more than 100 cups of Brazilian coffee for me to survive.

*Cross my fingers (that the trip will not materialise!)*

3 comments:

keathan said...

Flight from Singapore to Frankfurt takes more than 18 hours?!

barefoot girl said...

U can get it done in a heart shape! hahaha

Miffy said...

Whoa, I didn't even count! The journey just looked amazing long (hence dreadful) to me! :(