Sunday, September 03, 2006

Tien Hsia "Graduation" Performance

10 lessons already. Becks, together with her class, gave a performance of recitals. My 2 crazy galfriends joined me.

The performance this time was lack-lustre. The kids didn't seem to enjoy themselves and unfortunately, there was also no individual/dual performance like the last time. Bah...and I let Becks wear that cute skirt for her to do a dramatic curtsey (momma's dream. Haha).

At least :B got to taste the wonderful teh-si I blogged about. Actually...twice.

After that, my 2 crazy galfriends got even crazier by joining us to The Animal Resort. Yes we picked Mong on the way there. Despite having few animals and visiting there this frequently, it is still fun. We saw this unidentifiable bird...really sad, really old, really defensive/fierce, all caged up, with sparse curly hair like Albert Einstein's (I am not kidding) and a wattle as big as your Prada bag. So that made it to my list of scary animals in the resort, besides the iguana.

1 crazy galfriend left for home, the other followed us back for the kids' lunch and then to my in-laws' place.

The weather was crazy. It was a long tiring day...definitely memorable.

2 comments:

barefoot girl said...

Trust me... there isn't many crazy galfriends around. haha. But that's fun. We need to do this again!

Miffy said...

Then that leaves only you the next time. :P I think 'the other crazy galfriend' swore that that was gonna be the last in this lifetime of hers.