Thursday, September 14, 2006

Snacking

I may have an idea what is giving my idle-ness away. I've been snacking on a huge pack of strawberry plums while working (or not) which is lasting me more than a week (I'm getting so addicted to them!). It doesn't help that I snack openly with ease.

For those who understand Japs well, they are not crazy about staff eating at their desk. I'm not talking about a packet of chicken rice. Dun let them catch sight of any kind of miniscule matter you put in your mouth and chew. They can be that uptight.

Anyway, I have a bad habit of snacking. I do it to relive boredom mainly. Anything works...maybe except gua zi. Too much work. I remember I would spend most of my allowance in primary school on packets of Twisties, Calbee, Cheezels and...Kaka! 20c for a piece of crappy toy! There are a lot more images flashing through my head now but I can't remember their names. Chocolates work best to reduce stress. I know of some friends (yes WL, you are one of them) who do not snack at all. How can one be so disciplined???

My life would have been so boring......

2 comments:

Miffy said...

Hmmm....I really dunno you then/dun remember how you are like! :P

didadi said...

ohhh maybe you mixed up, I dont snack. Ok very rarely, on Prawn crackers or Twisties and that's like a year ago?? 3 main meals is a must and Must be prompt too ! AHAHH , Having said this, my home is full of chocolates & other snacks...ice cream, biscuits, crackers , peanuts etc. cos my other half love it. You can see him muching on it everynight if he's in town !