Monday, September 25, 2006

Innovative Mooncakes


I found out today that TT without the right company is not as sweet.

I had the craving right after lunch so I ordered one for myself. I was alone....
I found myself hurrying through it, cursing that it cooled so slowly and gulping down to make my 60c worth. NOT the way to savour a cup of heaven.




'Tis the lantern festival soon. The Division has been receiving many boxes of mooncakes from vendors. The latest comes from Raffles Hotel. Snowskin with chocolate-and-wine filling. Colleagues swear it's expensive, it's good. I just tried one...my skin crawled. GROSS. Call me boring - I seriously still prefer the brown skin with lotus paste (with or without yolk).

*Feel like puking now...*

2 comments:

barefoot girl said...

The pic!! One of the crazy things we do in yamaha...

Miffy said...

Gal, this is just ONE of the many crazy things....haaa....