Monday, September 04, 2006

Troops' Day

How lovely if Monday is an off-day every week.

I dunno if I am getting verb-obssessive with Mong. I am really trying. I have also started toilet-training with him. Once every 1-1.5 hour. It was successful 4 times (out of 6-7 I think). I tell you, one can never imagine my thrill out of seeing urine sprout and him smiling back at me while looking at the 'fountain'. Pretty special moment. :P

It has also been a very looooong time since I had lunch with Becks. Just mother and daughter. We took the bus and had lunch & tea.

I had my own usual time in the noon. Rented a French comedy - The Secret Adventures of Gustav Klopp. I am amazed I can even remember the full title and get drawn by it. Turns out French humour is really tops... I am also lucky to find the lead played by the very cute dude in Love Me if You Dare, Guillaume Canet.

The evening was spent playing bubbles. Did not succeed in encouraging Mong to say 'more' or 'again' though. Damn. I will try again (read: obssessive).

Working resumes tomorrow...and I was just getting used to be a full-time mother (oh?).:P

1 comment:

didadi said...

envy U..mum-daughter over afternoon Tea. How nice.