Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Growth

1. The troops

They are growing so fast...physically and mentally. They are beginning to play with each other more. Recently, they would put their hands on top of their heads at the same time, go "Mmmmm" for the longest time and then go "POP!" as loudly as they can, lifting up their arms in a V above their heads also at the same time. Then they'll break up in giggles. Sometimes hugging while giggling.

It takes away the cute-ness using so many words to describe the 'game' to you...but if you ever get to see it, it's really another Kodak moment. OK, maybe just for me, the mummy. :)

2. Zits

I thought zits mostly sprout on one's T-zone area (on the face). Well, not for me, not this time. 1 below my left eye that's been most stubborn, 1 at my left temple that seems to have a 'life' of its own. Red, throbbing, glaring, irritating...HIDEOUS.

Last night while I was playing rough with Mong, he accidently hit it. I was in pain! Thanks for the reminder, boy...

Pregnancy was the best thing that happened to me. Besides bearing the 'gift from God', blah blah, my complexion was never better! But then who would really notice me while I had put on 23 kg at the peak of the pregnancy.

I hope this is just a phase. Sigh, at this age I'd think I have passed puberty stage and be done with these 'monsters'.

PLEASE LET THE HEALING BEGIN!

2 comments:

keathan said...

有青春痘应该值得欢喜,感觉喜悦,因为这证明你还很“青春”。:P

Miffy said...

Thanks for consoling...but but....!!! :(