Wednesday, September 06, 2006

"Project"....NOT.

Sigh...and so my "project" has failed. :B and I will forever have 2 differing views which can never be supported by statistics.

I conclude:
1. My blog has no readers (those who have left their comments are actually fictitious).
2. My blog has no male readers.
3. My blog has no real and/or human male readers (only dog/s trained miraculously to recognize words but not type).
4. My male blog readers are shy.
5. My male blog readers cannot be honest.

ps: Yes I'm bored again. Hey, I caught this very nice song on radio this morning. Listened on for the DJ's intro though I already reached the office. By Backstreet Boys. Dun judge me.

2 comments:

keathan said...

The problem is, it's similar to the perennial question females like to ask their Significant Other, "Do I look fat?"

Damned if you'd answered, and damned if you don't.

But to borrow an old tagline from Coca-Cola, you "can't beat the real thing."

And your effective survey window is a bit short leh.

Miffy said...

Ah, my 2 supporters. :)

I like Keathan's answer.