Monday, September 25, 2006

Spam!

Monday mornings are worsened with 50+ spam mails in your office account. The IT GM once commented to prevent it is "very difficult". Bah...! Simply incompetent.

So going through the usual routine of deleting senders whose names are not close to familiar, I read the remaining official ones. I dealt with a Brazilian customer by the name of Letitia a few times so I didn't expect this when I opened the email.

If the mountain won't come to Muhammad, Muhammad must go to the mountain.. There's always a deep breath before a plunge. If three people tell you that you are drunk, you better lie down. Politics makes strange bedfellows. Pain is only weakness leaving the body. U.S. Marines proverb Law is the solemn expression of legislative will. CODE NAPOLEON Purely bluster and no substance. Don't take any wooden nickels. Possible Interpretation: Accomplishing two things with a single action. Interpretation: If you are going to do something, do it right. Two's company, three's a crowd. See also Dorothy Parker: You can lead a horticulture, but you cannot make her think. Don't remove winter vests (undergarments) until summer arrives. A woman's work is never done. Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me. The head and feet keep warm, the rest will take no harm. Meaner than a junk-yard dog. Clothes make(th) the man. Christian New Testament All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. Honesty is the best policy. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Funny as it is, yes, it did not have paragraphing. Argh.

No comments: