Sunday, September 17, 2006

Water!

We accompanied the kids to play with water at the in-laws'....yes, 'accompanied'...cos we weren't playing the main role (actually M & I bumped into them at the lift landing)...and yes again, 'play with water' cos the troops weren't exactly swimming; we adults were not clad appropriately and did not even bring extra clothes to change!

So they had fun, all in about 20 minutes...only. I promise I will play a more active role next Sunday. :P

Of course my weekends aren't completed without 'my personal time', i.e. DVD Time. Rented The Descent for lack of new releases.

Did you know I absolutely cannot watch horror? Yes, I will be scared chicken shit. After The Ring (please....the Japanese version one) which left me traumatized for months, I no longer long for the thrill from watching horror movies. I had to ask M many times for assurance that the movie would leave me with no nightmares and also sms the opinion from my '2 crazy galfriends'. OK, nothing horrifying so I proceeded to watch. It turned out to be entertaining. Phew.

No comments: