Saturday, September 02, 2006

Singapore Idol Finalists...in heartland!

I need to save myself from embarrassement by assuring you first that I do not follow the show one bit. But I listen enough from the morning Class duo to know that Jasmine cannot make it, that Joakim was being bullied (and finally, it's the end of his sufferings after his boot-out last Thursday) and that Hady is the only promising one.

So anyway, a trip to CP on Saturday morning made me discover that the 4 finalists were dropping by on stage at 3pm.

After lunch and right after M picked Becks up to go to her Popo's place, I was left alone to walk home. 3:08pm...good timing. I strolled to the main arena and saw screaming people (mostly teenagers?) thronging the front of the stage. I could barely see the faces of the Idol finalists, barely hear them...they were just mumbling into the microphones!

5 min and I was out. I wanted to blog about the experience...but I think I'm just left with the thought why I did that crazy thing.

3 comments:

didadi said...

Just watched the S'p Idol when its down to 4 finalists, I still think Jonathan Leong will win.

Miffy said...

Really?

I haven't heard him sing before...can't really stand the hair and mole. :P

I do know that Jasmine and Paul can't sing. And that Hady looks too goody, too nice. No X factor.

keathan said...

I'm guessing Hady will win. He's in the same mould as Taufik - R&B, clean-cut and natural on stage.

And someone - please - shoot Paul's hairstylist for not doing anything at all to his hair. Its appeal has long subsided and is now just about as attractive as roadkill.