Saturday, August 19, 2006

DVDs from Amazon

I know the last you learnt was my unsuccessful attempt. Well I didn't give up. I just counted on my all-time reliable source - M. :P

The DVDs arrived last week and of course the first chance I got in the afternoon, I watched them. I saw "Happiness" first. To have an insight on what the show is about, please refer to this. It's amazing that Philip Hoffman won the Best Actor 7 years later. Before the award, my impression of him was always this under-rated actor, playing sleazy shit of a character which I remember most vividly as "Allen" jerking off on his wall.

I watched with JC at Yangtze back then. Honestly, I can't remember how both of us could see past the venue to focus on the good of that movie. The audience was mainly ah peks with umbrellas and we joked that with each lewd scene/dialogue, it appeared they would bring their umbrellas to the loo for 'personal business'.

Good show and most of all, no regrets for the fond memories. :)

No comments: