Monday, August 14, 2006

Lazy Day...

I'm beginning to cherish Yamaha Holidays more and more. Mong is getting really attached to me ...but it can be difficult. He is having lousy nights. Jun told me he is up at 4-6am practically almost every night! :( Very tough on her. I help while I can but it's not easy for me since I have to work the next day and I'm also insomnia-prone.

I was watching Russian Dolls, then The Spanish Apartment then Russian Dolls again. I LOVE FRENCH FILMS!!!!! WHERE CAN I FIND MORE OF THEM? Fong told me Romain Duris was excellent in The Beat That My Heart Skipped. She watched it at The Picturehouse. I guess I can never find the time. Sigh.

If I were good with languages and had the time (erm, plus industriousness), I would like to learn French, Russian, Japanese, Italian and polish up my Cantonese. Yes, in that order.

2 comments:

keathan said...

Have you seen 'Jeux D'Enfants' (Love Me If You Dare)? It stars Marion Cotillard and Guillaume Canet.

Miffy said...

Yes! Seen...twice! I have the VCD :)