Sunday, August 20, 2006

Heaven is a Place on Earth

Yea, we all know Belinda Carlisle sang that. Maybe she discovered Awfully Chocolate's "Hei" chocolate ice cream a lot sooner than I did.

Intercepting my mom-in-law for the cake-buying (er...maybe it's also because it's her birthday and she couldn't possibly be running the errand herself!) from her favourite Bengawan Solo which I am convinced is borne solely out of convenience, we drove to Katong Mall and bought the usual Awfully Chocolate cake. Of course we were not disappointed.

If taste in chocolate is acquired, like that in wine, then I believe Becks will be in for a ride like her mommy soon. :P

Chocolate helps soothe me over crazy moments. It does increase that BMI of mine though, especially for those above 30.

Well, in life, there is a trade-off for everything. EVERYTHING.

No comments: