Thursday, August 24, 2006

Hibernation...me/Addiction...Mong

My mind is officially in hiberation mode. Maybe the fungi have come and conquered.

Boss away, work load almost negligible, uninspired... ...

I am only thinking how and what time I should step into the house this evening after work. You see, Mong is addicted to my handphone. Actually the silly home-made video films that are found inside. It is not funny. Initially used as a decoy to prevent the public whinings and aggression, he now wants it everytime and anytime. And if I dun offer it, he will cry endlessly, impossible to be pacified.

The minute he saw me step into the house last night (I came home late due to dinner at Orchard Hotel organized by a freight forwarding company), he broke into his oh-so-cute smile and went "heeeeen fone!", pulling me by the skirt, guiding me to the shelf where I always place my handphone (not understanding that I bring the handphone with me all the time, of course). He lost all interest in everything else, ignored everyone else, disregarded every coaxing.

M and I have decided to let him go "cold turkey". The thing is, I will do it...but if he starts his whining in the midst of dinner, I may just cave in cos there will be no other way to enable him to continue his meal.

So the planning on what time to reach home begins today...and I wonder how long it will take...to wean him completely.

*Sigh*

No comments: