Thursday, August 17, 2006

Lost...and never found

3x...that is the number of times I've lost my ATM card this year.

I finally called to cancel last night (cos with stupid/misplaced leap of faith, I thought I could find it in the pocket of some pants, shirt, bag, etc AT HOME, some day)...but guess what, it's already been cancelled. Apparently, it was lost outside and someone had called to cancel it. Got such person one meh? Or perhaps, now that I think about it, this person attempted to withdraw money using it, 3 times, and the card got 'eaten' by the ATM machine. OK, this makes more sense.................(and yes, I am a cynic).

2 comments:

didadi said...

hey, dont you have fix spot in your wallet or card hodler to place the usual ATM care? Or you simply had too many ATM Cards ! :)

Miffy said...

No. Itchy-finger me always like to take out my card from my wallet whenever I go out, change bag, etc.
I dun like to bring my entire wallet out!

Guess I will have to change the habit, like it or not.