Sunday, August 27, 2006

Foodie

I have a sweet tooth. Luckily, so does M... One of our most memorable outings/trips was the Penang one in 2000. Just eat and eat. I swear one day we would pass out from 'explosion'.

I finally tried the Blue-berry Crumble Pie at HANS. CF's recommendation. Actually I've been wanting to. I just needed 'the moment'. With the right amount of space in my belly, my sweet tooth on high trigger and that nice cup of coffee or tea.

Oh yah, I had a craving for Long John's Silver yesterday too. Well actually the craving started only after we walked past one. Couldn't remember when the last time we patronized it. Well, the 1st few bites were wonderful...maybe cos I was famished. At the end of it all, I could only taste flour and more flour. Till 5 years later......

No comments: