Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Lunch with Michelin

I think I haven't seen her for more than a month. Well, it IS a record considering she was my colleague for 3 years and after she left, she was still working around the area for 4 months and we met for lunch regularly.

Anyway I received a shocking sms from her this morning that she's tendered (less than a month, Michy?) and given one-day notice. So effectively from today till she lands another job, I quote her - she'll be rotting at home.

It was good meeting, catching up. And glad that she enjoyed Rafee's TT...even though I didn't*. Please dun forget to let me know when you start buying your 1st pack of Malboro (or Salem...or whatever brand you prefer). I'll do the Math for you and have you know that in a year, you could use the money for a nice Gucci bag.

See you when :B returns from Japan!

* TT is not TT if you want it less sweet (what the hell was I thinking???!).

PS: WL, sorry for pulling the last minute stunt. See you this Thursday!

No comments: