Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Pseudo friend (among many others?)

I received an email invitation from a pseudo-friend yesterday. I kinda knew her from work but she's left about 2 years ago. We chatted a few times online after that but that was last year (actually I can't remember). She did tell me she would like me to attend her wedding dinner. When she didn't even know then. So finally...and all of a sudden, BAM! An email about her wedding next month.

Spare me can? My time is better spent doing charity work and my money on nail polish.

Which reminds me...I'd better reply her citing some reason for my non-attendance. It's only polite. :)

4 comments:

didadi said...

I've got the same sort of experience. Only worst, classmate from Sec4, not in touch for nearly 10yrs suddenly rang up to invite for her wedding, 1 wk away.
OF cos, we know its to fill up table. ... suck right ?

Miffy said...

These people are psychos...thick-skinned psychos.

keathan said...

Haha. Just attend for the sake of the food and give a small angbao in return. :p~

Miffy said...

Even if I give $10, I still have to spare MY PRECIOUS TIME to eat those plastic food. No thanks lah...