Friday, August 04, 2006

TGIF

Talk about TGIF. I forgot about a meeting with Boss. Luckily so did he. Pinky, as usual, seemed to fade into oblivion even in his seat. NOBODY COULD BE BOTHERED WITH THE MEETING!!!! Even more luckily, I was the one who remembered and prompted Boss who said to re-schedule.

How I could forget, well, blame it on the distraction of MSN. Actually most of the time I can be in control but this morning, thanks to xxx (I can't even mention your nick!), I was drawn into the conversation.

The story didn't really shock me, yet I'm not totally composed inside (makes sense?). But rest assure, my friend, my opinion of you does not go down by 1 notch. Like I said, you just made into my impressive list of 'amazing friends'. Who woulda thought? Ben Son would have called it "Ripley's Believe It or Not". :P

Speaking of that guy, my colleague, he's into some unbelievable thingy now too - dating the very new Finance girl who's 11 years younger than him (he's my age so go do the Math). I didn't like the rumours circulating so I just asked him point blank, also knowing he can be open. Yes, he's confirmed. "Check product before purchase" I quote him.

Good luck to the dude. If it does last, when she's at her attractive prime of 30, hope he won't be fat and balding.

No comments: