Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Off day...

I woke up with a headache that only went away with 'Extra' and THE teh C at Kovan (Uncle, you really are the best).

Brought the troops to Raffles Marina Club which was such a loooooooong drive away but the weather made it worthwhile. Captured in the vastness of sea...made me realise it could be my first time.

I'm waiting for Mong to wake up from his nap to go to my in-laws' for a gathering - dinner + fireworks (birds-eye view from there). In the meantime, I'm watching Prime for the 101th time while sms-ing :B at the same time (:B got the job in Japan but it is a 3-year contract). I love the chemistry between Uma Thurman and Bryan Greenberg. I believe in real life , they are about 8 years apart with Thurman being the older one. This can only happen in Ang-Mor Land I guess...

Last but not least, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE!

No comments: