Friday, August 04, 2006

Retail therapy?

It doesn't apply to me. Friends who know me well know I'm NOT into shopping. Most of my things were bought when in dire need or when I waited for someone to turn up for our appointment.

BUT....I've been viewing this website for the longest time, admiring this Kate Spade bag and wonder if it's worth the price. Afterall, it is a casual bag which I can only use on Fridays and weekends. I'm usually drabby during weekend (OK, no excuse that I'm a mom), hopping from one heartland to another. Also, it is in shocking pink. Hope this is a phase.

I'm also getting sick of my purple Furla spectacles. I know I just got them. I guess I have a weakness for this accessory.

*10 minutes to lunch!*

1 comment:

didadi said...

should have let me know earlier, my dar in NY, its cheaper to get Kate spade from there. Personally, I'm happy with GG>5 sort...much cheaper and rather save $$ for clothing or dining ! HAHHA...