Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Half-day Leave

Finally I am taking time off to see Dr Thong. I reeeeeally hate it but it's overdue and it's important for women.

1 hour before freedom, I am engaging in an interesting chat with Addy (yes WL, that Addy we both know). She knows a self-confessed nympho, all of 29 years old and just got dumped by some guy who is a reflection of her - a sex maniac.

It doesn't help that Addy has described her to be what I imagined her to be - long-faced, long-haired, tanned and slim. Screams SPG (gosh, I can't believe you can find the definition in Wikipedia). Doesn't help that she was lousy at work (they were colleagues), that she took 5 years to get her degree (she studied full time so can I translate that to being stupid and/or distracted...by more sex?), that she has friends who have fuck buddies, (I didn't know there is such a designation! I just hope a 'fuck buddy' didn't include a dog or cat), etc.

I shouldn't judge. Afterall I haven't met her and known her.

I dun have friends like that. I mean I have my own list of 'pretty interesting friends' already, to which :B has recently been added. :P

Anyway, back to reality...dun get me wrong that I was chatting the whole morning. I was the good gal, having completed for Boss the Quarterly Logistics Report which I am convinced nobody analyzes except himself (maybe only when he goes to the loo to crap). Still, a job done.

No comments: