Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Irritating Characteristics

I pride myself for not choosing friends and not choosing people to talk to, to smile at....BUT! If you are calorie-counting, I would find it so irritating that I cannot become your friend.

I read that a regular bowl of dried bar chor mee has 511 calories but a soupy one has 385 (I can't really remember the exact figure cos I was too amused!) so if you gals want to watch your weight, please take the soup one. Yadda yadda yadda. Dun let me catch you ordering that for that exact reason when we go out please.

Irritating Characteristic #2: If you have a child, please dun analyze diaper quality with me. I dun care if Pampers absorb better or Mami Poko, just as long as it's easy on my wallet and my kids dun get nappy rash from urine/poo overflow.

Irritating Characteristic #3: Self-indulgence, i.e. me, myself and I (this does not apply to your personal blog).

*back to work. zzz*

No comments: