Friday, July 07, 2006

ABC Song

There Mong was, in the dark, stumbling over pillows and bolsters, doing his usual thang when he said something familiar ...or rather he was singing. The alphabet song! OMG OMG OMG.

"ABCDEFG....HIJK.......................Now I know my ABC....."
And he trailed off. So mummy continued: "next time won't you sing with..........mummy."

Again, the blue italic word was finished off by him.

No no, not biased. I know I'm blogging more on the boy than the girl...but this is the stage when a toddler is most amazing and amusing. I regret I didn't start blogging earlier. I did use to consider keeping a journal, recording down each and every development and milestone the kids go through. Then the disorganized and lazy side of me would take over, as usual...

No comments: