Friday, July 14, 2006

MSN to be banned?

CF aka Bitch (or more professionally known as "Corporate Finance-cum-HR Manager") sms me 2 days ago, revealing that Management has decided to ban MSN. It was one of the topics discussed during Management Meeting. IT governance. Corporate social responsibility. Blah blah blah...

So anyway, first thing that struck me was - Old Man (MD) wouldn't know what MSN is or even bother with it unless some evil force out there has hit him hard. Chances are such evil force won't strike unless the Mother of all Evils told him, which I know she's damn capable of.

Some of them who sat inside the meeting wanted to know how the topic was born. Then CF told me without my prompting (whoa......guilt?). Indirectly, it was her who brought up the subject. Again, why am I not surprised?

So anyway, if MSN is really gone, there goes my connection with many good friends.
I know friendships should be more than just online liaison...but it's that daily dose you get. Hey, I see you online, now you are off, now I know you are 'out for lunch', 'on the phone', etc.

Shen, again you will be dearly missed. The almost-daily hellos amongst you, WL and I.

Let's see when it happens, if it happens.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.