Tuesday, July 18, 2006

In & Out of Sleep (night diaper weaning)


I have been waking up more often in the night....Becks frets quite a lot now. I suspect that is when her bladder starts getting full. You see, she has been managing to stay dry for much longer periods and finally, on Saturday 15 Jul, despite her illness, she woke up, woke me up and asked me to bring her to the toilet. That I gladly did. :) Signs of growing up.

Anyways, luckily most of the time, I managed to sleep back when I got woken up....then I'd move on to dream a new dream.

I dun remember all of them and when I do for some, it's only a distinct part. The night before yesterday, I dreamt of integration of trigonometry. I dun really know if I did a test on it or I stumbled upon some work (yea right...John Nash's?), but when I woke up, first thing I thought: integration of sine becomes cosine? Tangent becomes cotangent?

WTF?!

If it is true that we dream of what lies in our sub-conscious state of mind, what was my mind thinking on Sunday night then?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.