Friday, July 14, 2006

Block and Delete

MSN Part 2?

These days, we don't go "I dun fren you anymore". OK OK, cos I am 32 this year and most of my closer friends are born in the same generation where we know what SBC is and that Skid Row & Guns N Roses are rock of all mother-fuckin rock.

Thanks to :B, I remembered OUR "ex-friend"'s birthday is approaching. I remembered how she used to tell me how great MSN was when she was still in this company. If I had signed in sooner, 4 of us would have had a complete blast, i.e. no need to work anymore.

Then shit happens and we struck her off. Literally. She probably did the same too cos :B, not having done it sooner than Michelin and me, no longer saw her online. Even her blog was deleted (or maybe it turned private).

So anyway, such is the sad ending. I still think of her sometimes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.