Thursday, July 27, 2006

The Kissing Game

I always told myself - Asians only hold their love and affection for one another close to their hearts but they don't (and can't) display them openly so please do not apply the same to my kids.

I haven't.

Mong may not have reached the stage of understanding or appreciating it yet (or maybe it's just him being the quieter and reserved one...like M?). But Becks does spring me with her frequent and random "I love you's" and pecks. :)

Recently, I decided to play this l'le game with her. Maybe it's just a way of stealing more kisses from my gal. Heh.

Hello, how are youuuuuuuuuuuuu *Lips puckered, we kiss - muack*.
How do you dooooooooooooooooooo *muack*.
I am fine, thank youuuu................... *muack*
My favourite colour is bluuuuuuuue *muack*
Oh, you toooooooooooooooooooooo? *muack*"

She has lots of fun; always end up in giggles.

I may have given the Phonics lesson a run for their money though. :P

No comments: