Thursday, July 27, 2006

OUT

I WANT 2 GALS IN MY TEAM OUT! O-U-T OUT!

Lots of urgent leave application, always 'more sick' than the rest...one came in denim skirt and slippers today. I heard that HR questioned already and her reply: "I thought it is Friday today mah.".

Talk about relek one corner...I say attitude is just pure f*cked-up!

It's true I mentioned in one of my past entries that the turnover is high now...but no movement in my Division for the past years. I know that it can be something to be proud of but sometimes, we need a overhaul too...

3 comments:

barefoot girl said...

which 2? I am quite confirmed sam is one of them... the other one??

Miffy said...

A very irritating one...female version of your boyfriend's name, Michy.

barefoot girl said...

ohhhhhhhh... that one! I almost forgot abt her