Thursday, July 20, 2006

Things about Me that most wouldn't know...

I was listening to the radio on the way to work this morning...and I heard a song which sounded like a Christmas carol. Instead of being turned off by it, it brought me back to 1986. The year when I went for my one and only caroling. It had been so so enjoyable.

Then I kinda thought, hmm...what are the other things that most of my friends didn't know about me?

1. Caroled at 12.
2. Took part in story-telling at 11 in school. Came in 2nd.
3. Nail-chewing habit (still super active today!) started at 11.
4. Went for a piano studio recording at 12.
5. Went to a DJ workshop with Amy at 16.(Yes, I always wanted to be a radio broad-caster!)
6. Got dropped out after 2nd round of interview with Power 98 in 1995.
7. Really 'broke up' with a galfriend in 1997 along Boat Quay.
8. Stalked outside Mike's flat unit with WL...(WL, when? 1999???)

OK. I feel stripped naked so let's stop at 8 for now. What are yours? :)

No comments: