Monday, July 17, 2006

New Staff

I am amused by CF. Each time she brings new staff around to introduce them to us, she will shake her q-mo and flutter her eye lashes as she speak. God save us please...

Anyway, 3 new staff. They don't belong to my side but the other. Still, I appreciate that I have new faces to see every now and then. Of course the manager will not share the same sentiment; it's been a very tough period for the ops team.

3 gals of different shapes and sizes. One had her pants a tad low that I heard her bright blue undies was peeking out (her blue bra can be seen through her top though - that I saw), the other appeared immaculate and the 3rd was just different (short hair, funky specs) and seemed aloof. Angie said Blue Undie Gal looks like xxx (name of ex-friend). I checked her out again. She does. Hmm, I do miss her a leeeeetle bit.

3 comments:

barefoot girl said...

PLS... take a pic of the new girl... the one with blur undie and bra...

keathan said...

Positive. Pictures paint a plethora of prurient pleasures. Please post plentiful.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.