Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Burstin Bladder

I dunno what overcame me. I have been disciplined enough not to consume fluid/water after 8pm every night because of my frequent trips to the loo in the middle of the night. Yet yesterday after that lovely bowl of white radish soup, I 'caved in' at the sight of green bean soup (my favourite!) in the fridge (OK, I also need to kick this bad habit of checking out the fridge every now and then, esp after meals).

The price to pay was awaiting me. 5 fucking trips to the toilet in the middle of the night! How am I gonna survive the meetings today! Some dudes from HQ are coming down to discuss with me what I have indicated in the Internal Control Ops Checklist. Sounds like a wonderful Tuesday...

2 comments:

Miffy said...

WL WL WL, what can I say? How many more things in common? ;)

Miffy said...

I dunno if you can say I HATE cheesecake. I dun like it but I eat it, a little if it's free. But when I eat it, I get that spine-tingling, hair-standing sensation. It's quite torturous. So to conclude, this cheesecake biz, WL, we dun have in common.